Looking for days out or things to do with the kids in Cheshire?
Pony & Unicorn Trails - Pony Camps - Pony TV
Bring your littles ones to ride a pony or unicorn around our themed obstacle trail collecting goodies as they go, or
Come and immerse yourselves in 2 or 3 days of pony fun, or
Join our pony tv club
Ride a pony or unicorn around our themed trail collecting goodies along the way.
1-4 children ages 2-8
An hour/hour and quarter of fun with either a pony or unicorn.
- Groom and decorate
- Ride around our themed trail collecting goodies along the way
- Gift bag for all
Option to put your pony/unicorn to bed.
Private bookings only ie you'll be the only visitors on site.
Available year round -please contact me for availability Nov to March and term time
£85 first child (£95 unicorn) then £40 each
Enjoy 2 or 3 mornings here with the ponies
1-4 participants. Min age 4, adults welcome to participate too.
Immerse yourself in our world of ponies:
- Help load the ponies then take them for a walk in the local forest
- Enjoy our popular pony trail - grooming, decorating then riding around our themed obstacle trail collecting goodies along the way then put your pony to bed
- Learn tricks with the ponies and enjoy another ride
- Muck out and feed if you wish.
No experience necessary
Available as a private activity or join in with other campers.
Only available on dates shown in booking form - Easter to end Aug.
Approx £200 to £400 per camper
Weekly half hour pony tv programmes to entertain your child(ren)
Suitable ages 4-14
Your child will enjoy watching:
- Pony tricks and trips out
- 'A day in the life of'
- What happened this week
- Tales from the tackroom
- Our young horses being trained
- Our 2 young rider champions
- Learn lots about ponies
Membership from £12.50 per week