PARTIES - INDIV/SMALL GROUPS - HOLIDAY FUN - PONY ACADEMY
Our pony and unicorn parties are popular year round
Summer holiday activities now available to book (click here)
***NEW for 2023 Have a go at pony agility***
Brand new pony academy - both online and here in person
Ponies for weddings
Awarded the top 5* licence from Cheshire West - 22/RS/011
Pony and unicorn parties, fun for individuals and small groups and school holiday activities
from "the lovely lady who makes little people's dreams come true"
Established 2008 - Professionally organised and run - Discretion guaranteed
Pony and Unicorn fun for all the family
- Individual and small group activities
- Fun in the school holidays
- Pony agility
- Pony camp
- Pony academy
- Ponies for weddings
- Chocolate making
Stunning tranquil orchard setting
Great interaction with the children
What are your options?
- Ages 2-9 for riding
- Older children can do the pony agility
- Generally 6-10 children, max 16
- Groom, decorate plus short ride
- Art & craft
- Time for party tea
- 2 hours in total
- Large airy decorated marquee
- Small gift for everyone
- Party bag for birthday girl
- Lots of options
- Prices from £325
Individual/Small group activities
Unicorn/ Pony Experience or ObstacleTrail
- 1-4 children aged 2-9
- Groom, decorate, ride
- Option to ride around our pony/unicorn trail
- Option to put the pony/unicorn to bed
- From 1 hour - various options to extend
- Quality age relevant gift bag for all
- Free birthday rosette
- Prices from £75 first child, £35 additional children
- 1-8 people, min age 8 incl adult
- Meet and groom the ponies
- Learn a little about equine communication
- Test what you've learned by taking 2 ponies around our pony agility course
- Put the pony(ies) to bed
- 2 hours
- Rosette to finish (birthday rosette on request)
- Prices from £55 (min 5) to £145 (for 1) depending on numbers
- This is a non ridden activity
School holiday fun
Unicorn/Pony Experience or Obstacle Trail
(see small group activities)
- Book onto a group session or come for a private session.
- (see small group activities)
- 4 days with different topics
- non ridden but pony interaction included
- Min age 8, max 8 per day
- £45 per child per day
- 2-3 mornings pony fun
- Min age 6, open to adults
- Min 2 hours each day
- incl trek (on foot) in forest, pony obstacle trail, put the pony to bed and more
- Prices from £200
Whatever your reason for visiting Cheshire Pony Parties you will be greeted with a warm welcome and receive personal attention.
You will then be blown away when you see our tiny, gentle ponies, happily grazing in our idyllic orchard setting.
You/your child will enjoy a very special time here, with the emphasis on fun and confidence-building. No prior experience of ponies is
Yes your child will groom, pamper, decorate and ride one or more of our ponies, but a visit here is so much more than that-
You will learn some fascinating facts about ponies (ask me about their ears!) and their behaviour, plus hear some personal pony tales
Some visitors tour our orchard and learn about a few of the many trees and animals in and around the orchard.
No wonder little visitors want to come back every day, or that we have people visiting from as far away as London.
Here's what some mums have said
Landed safely back from pony land! Seriously it was like an enchanted dreamy wood today amongst a canopy of beautiful big trees pretty little ponies and beautiful princesses play.
Thankyou for letting us to be part of a little piece of your wonderful world x x'
Amanda, the lovely lady who makes little peoples dreams come true!
And from another mum-
"I chose you because I like the idea of your orchard and your marquee, feels a little more personal and tranquil setting for a pony party"
"I wanted something special for my daughter's birthday. Your activity sounded the best and your personality shines through"